How to uninstall bitdefender 2019 windows 10?
Bitdefender is one of the most trusted antivirus software that offers cybersecurity. However, at times due to several reasons, you might need to uninstall Bitdefender.
You might think of uninstalling Bitdefender if there is another antivirus installed on your PC. Else, conflicts might arise between the two antiviruses and as a result, you might have to face other issues.
Therefore, without wasting time, follow the methods that are described below.
How to uninstall Bitdefender Windows 10?
It is quite obvious that you might not be aware of the uninstallation process of Bitdefender. Therefore, perform the instructions that are stated below.
Uninstall Bitdefender Manually
You might uninstall Bitdefender manually and hence, follow the below-mentioned steps properly.
- At first, turn on your PC and select the Windows button.
- After that, go to the menu and select the Programs and Features option.
- Then, go to the Bitdefender Total Security option and select the Uninstall/Change option.
- Now, activate the removing process and for that select the OK option.
- Then, select the Remove option to start the removal process. You should then wait until the removing process is completed. After that, click on the “Restart My Computer” option.
- Now, restart your device.
- Then, go to the Windows Search Box option and type “Regedit” to open the Registry Editor of your device.
- Then, enlarge and check the registry keys. Finally, remove the registry keys which belong to the Bitdefender Total Security.
Additional Method to uninstall Bitdefender
With the help of the below-mentioned steps, you might uninstall Bitdefender effortlessly.
- At first, go to the Start menu and click on the Settings option.
- After that, go to the Settings Area and select the Apps icon.
- Now, search for Bitdefender and click on the Uninstall option.
- Then, click on the Uninstall option again to confirm your choice.
- Thereafter, go to the Remove option and select according to your situation: I want to reinstall it or I want to permanently remove it.
- Now, select the Next option to continue.
- Then, wait until the uninstall procedure is finished. After that, restart your PC.
Hopefully, with the help of the above steps, you will be able to uninstall Bitdefender Windows 10.
Frequently Asked Queries Related to Uninstalling Bitdefender:
- How do you reinstall Bitdefender 2019?
To reinstall Bitdefender, perform the following steps.