How to uninstall bitdefender total security 2017?
By Merlene Kaminer Post date
If you find it hard to completely uninstall Bitdefender Internet Security 2017, reading this page may help you out of such dilemma.
Bitdefender Internet Security is designed to provide real-time protection against online threats and ensure uncompromising speed and performance for your PC, but the program itself is difficult to remove for technical reasons. This page is created to help you fully uninstall Bitdefender Internet Security 2017 in Windows, feel free to ask any questions about the subject by leaving your comments in the end of this article.
Manually Uninstall Bitdefender Internet Security 2017 in Windows
The removal steps I listed can be performed in both Windows 8 (Start screen) & Windows 10 (Start screen/Start menu). In case some users still haven’t figured out how to change the Start screen into the Start menu in Windows 10:
1. Go to Start > Settings command.
2. At the Settings window, click the setting for Personalization.
3. At the Personalization window, click the option for Start.
4. In the right pane of the screen, the setting for “Use Start full screen” is turned on. Just turn it off.
5. Click the Start button, and you should see the Start menu. >