How to clear uninstalled apps on google play?
By Mitch Bartlett 1 Comment
Remove unwanted apps from your Moto X4 Droid smartphone using these steps.
Option 1 – From Settings
Apps you have downloaded and installed that are not pre-installed can be uninstalled from Settings these steps.
- From your app list, open “Settings“.
- Choose “Apps“.
- Swipe over to “All“.
- Choose the app you wish to freeze, then select “Uninstall“.
Option 2 – From Menu
- Open the “Apps” tray.
- Tap and hold the app you wish to delete.
- Drag the icon to “Uninstall“.
Option 3 – From Google Play
Apps installed using Google Play can also be removed from within the Play Store app.
- Open the “Play Store” app.
- Tap the “Menu” button at the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select “My apps & Games“.
- Choose the app you wish to remove, then select “Uninstall“.
That’s everything there is to know about removing apps from the Moto X4. Use these steps regularly and keep the device free of useless clutter.