How to uninstall bitdefender total security 2016?
How To Uninstall Bitdefender?
Proceed with the uninstallation instructions for how to Uninstall Bitdefender application from your Windows 10 computer.
- Search for the Start icon in the Windows desktop and then click it to open the Start menu.
- Click the Settings option to display the Settings window.
- Click the Apps icon.
- Search for the Bitdefender application from the Applications list.
- Select the Bitdefender application and click the Uninstall button.
- When you get a prompt message on the screen, click the Uninstall button again for confirmation.
- After clicking the Remove button, select either the ‘I want to reinstall it’ or I want to permanently remove it’ option as per your wish.
- After clicking the Next button, wait until the uninstallation process of the Bitdefender application completes.
- Finally, reboot the system.
If the Operating System of the computer is Windows 7, carry out the quick instructions provided here how to Uninstall Bitdefender application.
- Open the Start menu by clicking the Start icon at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Click Control Panel Programs and Features Bitdefender Uninstall Remove.
- Click the ‘I want to reinstall it’ or ‘I want to permanently remove it’ according to your situation and then click Next.
- Once you are done with uninstalling the Bitdefender application on the Windows 7 computer, reboot the PC.
- If you are not sure that the above-mentioned steps have not removed the Bitdefender from the Windows computer, you are suggested to use the Bitdefender Uninstall Tool.
How To Uninstall Bitdefender Mac
Read the simple instructions to uninstall the Bitdefender application from your Mac computer.
- On the desktop of your Mac computer, click the Go tab.
- Select the Applications option from the Go menu.
- The Applications window will be displayed on the screen.
- In the Application window, find the Bitdefender icon and select it.
- When the next window appears on the screen, double-click the Bitdefender Uninstaller option.
- Click the Uninstall button in the Bitdefender Uninstaller window.
- As soon as you enter the password in the Password field, click the OK button to start the uninstallation of the Bitdefender application.
- When you see the ‘Bitdefender was removed from your Mac’ message on the screen, click the Close button.
- Now, you will be redirected to the feedback survey page. You can fill the feedback survey or close its page.
- Navigate to Macintosh HD Library and then move the Bitdefender folder to the Trash folder. If prompted, re-enter the administrator password for authentication.
- If the Bitdefender icon is not removed from Dock, perform the next step.
- Right-click the Bitdefender icon and then click the Options option followed by the Remove from Dock option.
Bitdefender Forgot Uninstall Password
- Launch the main interface of the Bitdefender application.
- Select the AutoPilot option.
- When the next prompt message window opens on the screen, type your password correctly.
- Now, if you see the ‘The password you entered is incorrect’ message on the screen, reset the password of the Bitdefender product by performing the quick guidelines mentioned below.
- Download the Reset Password file of the Bitdefender from the manufacturer site.
- The downloaded file is saved as the executable file in the Downloads folder.
- Start the Windows computer in the safe mode and then click the downloaded reset_password.exe file.
- When you see the ‘Windows SmartScreen can’t be reached right now’ message on the screen, click the Run Anyway button.
- Now, restart the computer in normal mode.
- Open the main window of the how to Uninstall Bitdefender application.
- Click the User Profile icon at the top of the screen and then select the General Settings option.
- Click the New Password link to open the Bitdefender General Settings window on the screen.
- Type the new password in the Enter Password field and re-type it for confirmation in the Retype Password field.
- Click the OK button in the Bitdefender General Settings window.
How To Uninstall Bitdefender Total Security 2016
Read the uninstallation steps of the Bitdefender Total Security 2016 from your Windows computer below.
How To Uninstall Bitdefender 2017
- Launch the Windows File Explorer window.
- Click the Computer tab that is located at the top of the screen and then select the Uninstall or change a program option.
- Now, you can see the Uninstall or Change a Program window on the screen.
- Find the Bitdefender Total Security 2017 application, select it, and click the Uninstall button.
- When you see the Please Choose an Operation window on the screen, click the Remove button.
- The Uninstall Bitdefender Total Security 2017 window will be displayed on the screen.
- After selecting the checkbox next to the Quarantine Files and Wallets options, click the Continue button.
- Once you have uninstalled the Bitdefender Total Security 2017 application from your Windows computer, the ‘How to Uninstall Bitdefender has been successfully removed’ message will be displayed on the screen.
- Click the Restart My Computer to reboot the computer after the uninstallation of the Bitdefender Total Security 2017 application.
Bitdefender Threat Scanner Uninstall
When you update the Bitdefender Antivirus Free program, the Bitdefender Threat Scanner error might occur. In the Bitdefender Threat Scanner window, click the OK button and proceed with the simple instructions to remove the Bitdefender Threat Scanner from your computer.
- Download and run the patch to fix the issue.
- Alternatively, uninstall the Bitdefender program from the computer.
How To Uninstall Bitdefender Safepay
- Click Control Panel Uninstall a Program Bitdefender SafePay Uninstall.
- This will how to Uninstall Bitdefender SafePay application from your Windows computer.
Our website offers only instruction for learning/reference purpose and is not affiliated to any manufacture. The brands, products, including their images, content, or any trademarks on the site are only for providing information. The company reserves the legal right to change any content on the website at any time without any prior notification to the users.